currently taking requests for custom:
- linen canvas, or wooden canvas paintings. additional pricing for handmade custom framing.
- murals. inside or outside. abstract style wall murals ranging from super textured (plaster+concrete) to classic acrylic murals adding life to any space. think fine art wallpaper.
mural pricing dependent on location, size, materials, and time.
- Before accepting your deposit, I will give you an estimated time frame in which I believe I can fulfill your request. Typically, 3-4 weeks depending on the commission requested. 3 weeks minimum if we are building a custom frame for the art. We build everything from hand from start to finish. I refuse to rush the artistic process, or the painting will not turn out the way we both intended. Shipping a painting or frame too early can result in smudging, chipping, and scrapping.
- I will not ship out a painting or frame that is still drying (cannot believe I even have to state that).
- once I drop off your art at the post office it is out of my loving hands. I always make sure my art is as safely wrapped and secured as possible. Once dropped at post office you will receive a tracking number.
each commission is loved, cherished and carefully created with your vision at the forefront of my mind. my artistic process is personal, important, and special to me. art made for my clients is thoughtfully planned start to finish. thank you for supporting small businesses and I look forward to working with you.