2022 books are open.
may requests are closed. submit requests early and i will start in the order received june 1st.
currently taking requests for custom:
- canvas or wood canvas paintings. additional pricing for handmade custom framing.
- custom textiles. we work together making a textile together in the color palette of your choosing and using that textile to customize throw blankets, throw pillows, apparel, or iphone cases.
- murals. inside or outside. abstract style wall murals ranging from super textured (plaster+concrete) to classic timeless acrylic murals adding life to any space. think fine art wallpaper.
custom commissioned work is priced with this simple equation: materials + shipping/packaging + time/complexity of the project = total payment.
mural pricing dependent on location, size, materials, and time.
i always require a deposit equaling the amount needed to buy materials. followed by a final payment of shipping/packaging + time. i will not start a commission without deposit or send art without final payment.
payment plans can be discussed, please do not be afraid to ask to discuss a payment plan. I am more than happy to accommodate any financial needs if i am able too.
i promise to always be honest and true to my artistry skills to make sure you receive art you will cherish for a lifetime.
- I make sure I make every commission experience personal and personalized. I give each commission my undivided attention. Before accepting your deposit, I will give you an estimated time frame in which I believe I can fulfill your request. Typically, 1-4 weeks depending on the commission requested. 2 weeks minimum if we are building a custom frame for the art. We build everything from hand from start to finish. I refuse to rush the artistic process, or the painting will not turn out the way we both intended. Shipping a painting or frame too early can result in smudging, chipping, and scrapping.
- I will not ship out a painting or frame that is still drying (cannot believe I even have to state that).
- once I drop off your art at the post office it is out of my loving hands. I do not control the postage. *would be great*. I always make sure my art is as safely wrapped and secured as possible. Once dropped at post office you will receive a tracking number.
- Textile design commissions take 3-5 days to create. (Discuss color palette/design, paint the textile, dry time, photograph textile, submit to printing company). From there whatever product we are creating for you will be shipped to the desired location directly from the printing company.
each commission is loved, cherished and carefully created with your vision at the forefront of my mind. my artistic process is personal, important, and special to me. art made for my clients is thoughtfully planned start to finish. thank you for supporting small businesses and I look forward to working with you.