the power of intention
50w x 50h x 3 depth. canvas housed in a hand crafted cherry pine wood frame. ink + plaster + oil + concrete + pigment from arizona desert rocks + ground crystal quartz + charcoal natural black oxide from the french quarries.
this painting was previously named “2022”
the message below was written on New Years day 2022. seeing how much has changed, how much I've grown, how much our business has grew - looking back on the intentions I set is the most powerful way to empower true deep gratitude within myself).
I’ve worked on this painting since New Year’s Eve. Picking up my tools only when I felt like the version of myself I know I can be. I only wanted to work on this piece when I felt centered, connected, confident, present, GRATEFUL, sincere, feeling loved/loving, worthy, trusted, whole, and only while deeply embodying the truth that I am progressing just as I am meant too. Throughout this entire year I had Connor build two different frames, the first frame looked pretty but I didn't feel the wood truly complimented this piece in the way I envisioned. The first time I "finished" this painting (M the only mediums used were ink + plaster + oil. It felt like every time I received new pigment in the mail, or stumbled upon a crystal I felt drawn too, the painting felt incomplete again. Like it needed elements from earth to be complete. I've worked on this piece all year, all the way up until October 5th.
I am changing. I am growing. I am healing. This is not linear. This year will not be easy, but It will be worth it.
this year I will try my hardest (and forgive myself when I fall short):
- I will show myself loving kindness in all areas of my life
- I will take care of/love my inner child as I would any other child. She deserved kindness.
- I will be loving to those around me and remember everyone is fighting a battle I do not see.
- I will be genuine, honest, humble, and vulnerable even when my ego may feel embarrassed
- I will learn and practice new skills that make me feel joy
- I will follow my dreams and get up no matter how many times I may fall
- I will process rejection as new opportunities waiting for me
- I will be my own loving parent.
- I will advocate for myself, my mental health, my physical health, and those I love.
- I will not measure my beauty by the weight on my scale, and identify when I am comparing myself to other women
- I will challenge my intrusive thoughts with real facts and identify deep rooted fears. I will fight self judgement and be completely transparent about them.
- I will not stop sharing my truth until I can inspire others to do the same
- I will create new core beliefs and believe I am worthy of loving, honest, and healthy relationships
- I will take one action a day to accomplish my goal of being a fine artist.
- I will work towards becoming the best version of myself everyday, and will give myself grace when I fall short.
- I will forgive myself
- I will remember I am human
- I will work endlessly to trust my partner and separate him from my past trauma with men.
- I will try new art techniques and find what fills my heart with joy.
- I will not give up on my dreams no matter how large my self doubt grows
The hanging gear installed to each piece differs by weight, size, and frame type. We install the best quality gear for each work, and quality check by installing the art on our studio walls.
If the painting you are purchasing is going to be hung on a surface that needs a particular type of gear, please reach out so we can make that happen for you.
Our shipping rates are pre-set and determined by size & weight.
Our art is professionally wrapped and shipped by our local fine art shipper who has decades of experience working with fine art and sculpture. *Hi Mike*
Having a reliable source to keep tabs on our art while in transit has been extremely helpful while navigating nationwide postage delays.
We ship every painting ground unless upgraded to 3-day air - UPS ground shipping typically takes 3-7 business days.
The paintings in this collection are "ready to ship" meaning once we receive your order, we will start our secure packing process.
We can typically wrap the painting ready to ship within 1-3 business days!
Our frames are uniquely crafted to complement and complete each individual piece, tying the entire vision together. Some works have pre-planned frames that we use as a focal point, and inspiration.
We have worked with clients who love a piece but need a frame with a different stain. Please reach out if the frame does not work with the space you are planning to fill, we are more than happy to work together to ensure the best fit possible. May it be a new frame, or change of stain.
inquire customer support
we are passionate about ensuring a personal and smooth experience for any + everyone considering placing our art in your home. from inquiry to delivery and everything in between.
please reach out if you have any questions or are interested in learning more about a piece.
- please send us a message to request a free custom rendering of our art in your space. all you'll need is a few photos of the wall you are interested in filling, and we will do the rest.
thank you for choosing to support emerging artists x